Tuesday 30 November 2010

Coming Soon: Disney Nail Art Series


I decided to do a Disney princess/prince/villain nail art series. I've already finished designs for 18 characters from various Disney films, can you guess what they are?

Most of the designs are inspired by the costume the character wears and colours I associate them with.

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted all the step-by-step pictures I took of the nails so I'll only be able to post pictures of the finished product.

If you have any other characters or ideas you'd like me to do let me know either in the comments below this post or on my twitter- www.twitter.com/Shari89 and I can add them to this series.

I'll be posting the first design tonight!

I'll add links to the blog posts for each seperate nail art design as I publish them.

Jasmine:

Aladdin:


Jafar:


Cruella De Vil:


Snow White:


Evil Queen:


Ursula:


Ariel:


Cinderella:


Sleeping Beauty:


Maleficent:


Alice:


Red Queen:


Belle:


Tinkerbell:


Pocahontas:


Tiana:


Dr Facilier:



1 comment:

  1. Aww pretty! I love Disney! Your nail art is cool, I'm following! :)

    ReplyDelete