Tuesday 9 November 2010

Birthday Cupcake Nail Art


It's my 21st birthday tomorrow! So I thought I'd do some birthday cake inspired nails :)

To start, I drew different sized cupcakes on a poly pocket, using Revlon Nude Chic and Nails Inc Belgravia for the cake, and OPI Mod About You, OPI Princesses Rule, Andrea Fulerton Stripe & Sparkle in Katleen, OPI Mad As A Hatter and Bourjois Paillettes Disco for the icing. I used China Glaze Electric Lilac for the 21's. 


For my nails, I applied my base coat and base colour, two coats of 17 Pinking Shear and one coat of China Glaze Rainbow over the top.



Then, I stuck my cupcakes on using a clear top coat.



Then, I stuck random small rhinestones wherever there was space. I used a light pink, dark pink, light purple and clear. I got mine from ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300327915658&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT



Finish off with a top coat to seal everything in!

No comments:

Post a Comment