Thursday 25 November 2010

Snowflake Nail Art



To begin, I painted the nails with Illamasqua Phallic.


Then, using a sponge, I dabbed Barry M Dazzle Dust (not sure which exact colour because I took the labels off all my dazzle dusts but it's a royal blue) from the base of the nail to roughly half way up.



Next, I used a mixture of China Glaze Frosty, a pearly white nail art pen and Natural Collection Nail Tip Whitener with the same sponge to give a gradient effect to the tip of the nails. If you use a bit too much white you can just go over it again with a bit of the dazzle dust.



Next, I added the snowflakes. I freehanded the middle one using AFNB Stripe & Sparkle in Katleen and I used Konad plate m59 for the other snowflakes. I also used the glitter from Katleen on the tips of the nails.




To finish, I added a few dots of Katleen and some clear rhinestones, then finished with a topcoat to seal everything in.



Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment