Thursday 30 December 2010

Silver Tape Nail Art


First I applied my base coat then two coats of Sex And The City Charlotte polish.



Next I used silver nail art tape (it's best to cut it as close as possible to the size you need it, then it's much easier to work with especially if you're working with your non-dominant hand) and placed two strips on the top half of my nail.



Then I carefully filled in the space between the two strips of tape with Wet n Wild Sparked and then Nyx Grafitti.



I did the exact same on my other hand, except using different colours.

For my base colour I used Illamasqua Phallic with w7 Blue Dazzle over the top.



Placed the two strips of the silver nail art tape.



Then filled the space in with AFNB Stripe & Sparkle in Brooke.



Make sure you use a good topcoat especially at the edges of the tape, you don't want the ends to keep popping up!




No comments:

Post a Comment