Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Lights and Baubles Nail Art


First I applied my base coat and base colour, H&M Polish in Envy Me. I added a coat of OPI Text Me Text You.


Next I used my dotting tool to create random strings of dots across my nails. I used MUA Shade 4, Barry M Cyan Blue, China Glaze Lemon Fizz, China Glaze Flying Dragon and beautyuk Go Green in the same order.




Next I added different colours of rhinestones over the top of the dots and finished off with a top coat.





For my right hand I used the same base colour, H&M Polish in Envy Me. I used Nails Inc Villiers St, China Glaze Flying Dragon, China Glaze Tantalize me and 17 Catwalk Couture to create the baubles. I went over each bauble with a matte top coat by 17, missing out the base colour.



Next I used Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener, w7 Purple Dazzle, w7 Pink Dazzle, W7 Green Dazzle and Art Club Holographic Silver to add detail to the baubles. I didn't add a top coat because it would take away the matte effect of the baubles.


No comments:

Post a Comment