Wednesday 27 October 2010

Halloween Cartoon Vampire Nail Art


To start, apply your base coat and base colour. A light/medium grey would be perfect, but I don't have that colour so I used a pale greyish-lavender, Be Mine by George.


Next I used Andrea Fulerton Stripe & Sparkle in Pattie to create the widow's peak of the hairline at the tip of my nail and the collar at the base of my nail. It should look like an outlined heart shape.


Next, I used Barry M Raspberry to create the eyes and Natural Collection Nail Tip Whitener to create the fangs with a dotting tool.



Then I used the Andrea Fulerton polish again to add the eyebrows, mouth and the pupils.



Finally I used the Barry M polish again to add some blood to the fangs. Wait to make sure the polish is completely dry before adding a top coat, you don't want the colours to run.




 
I got this idea from a youtube video, you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrOyVmtc7co&playnext=1&list=PL0E651213F782B5E9&index=9

No comments:

Post a Comment