Wednesday 9 February 2011

Cupid's Arrow Valentines Day Nail Art


To begin I applied my base coat and used OPI Flower-To-Flower on the tips of my nails and the entire nail on my ring finger.



Next, I used Max Factor Ivory to line the tips of my nails and Stargazer Gold Chrome to draw a heart on each pink tip. To draw the hearts I used a dotting tool and made two dots side by side and then pulled them both down so they met in the middle. I used w7 Gold Dazzle with my dotting tool to add dots below the tips of my nails.



Next I used Stargazer Gold Chrome to draw a heart with an arrow going through it on my ring finger. I added some Max Factor Ivory on top of the heart and added some dots around the nail with w7 Gold Dazzle, then finished with a top coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment