Wednesday 16 February 2011

Butterflies and Stars Nail Art


To begin I applied my base coat and then Collection 2000 Show Off with two coats of OPI Katy Perry Last Friday Night over the top.



Then I used Konad plate m57 with GOSH Holographic on my nails.



Then I took three different types of fimo cane slices and placed them onto my nails with Elegant Touch brush on nail glue. You can use a clear polish to stick the slices on but I prefer using glue because it adheres to your nails better. You can get fimo canes on ebay, amazon and lots of different nail art websites, I got mine from a mixture of these places. You can buy them already sliced or buy the canes and slice them yourself. Finally I finished off with a top coat!




2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet :)
    I love fimo cane slices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I love the combination of the Konad and the Fimo Canes! So presh! <3

    ReplyDelete