Wednesday 1 September 2010

Galaxy Nails


As always, first I applied my Rimmel Whitener and Stronger, then used Illamasqua Phallic as my base colour.


For my thumb nail I drew diagonal lines to look like the tail of a shooting star using Give Me The Moon by OPI with a tiny bit of Blue Dazzle by W7 over the top. Then I used China Glaze's Luna to make the star, I put a dot at the end of the diagonal lines and dragged out the edges.



For my index finger I used Luna and Blue Dazzle again to do random dots to look like stars.



For my middle finger I used GOSH's Holographic polish to draw a big star near the base of my nail, then smaller stars and dots. I finished off by putting a dot of Blue Dazze in the middle of the big star.



For my ring finger I basically did the same as my thumb nail, except in the opposite direction. I used Your Majesty by Rimmel and Blue Dazzle again for the lines, and GOSH's Holographic polish for the star.



For my pinkie nail I used Blue Dazzle and Holographic to do smaller, slightly more curved lines for a comet's tail. I did a dot of Illamasqua's Harsh for the comet.



Finish off with a top coat, I used 3 in 1 by Rimmel but you could use a glitter top coat for extra sparkle if you'd like.





Let me know what you think!

If you have any nail art suggestions you'd like me to do, leave a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment